- British Africa
British Africa Stamps
- British Asia
Malaya & States Stamps
PLEASE NOTE: Australian & New Zealand StampsStamps from Australia & New Zealand are held on our sister site, Steve Irwin Stamps, this includes special and general stamps from KGV to new issues.
Unfortunately it is not possible to combine orders from the two sites; you will need to checkout and pay separately on both sites. If your combined orders entitle you to free postage (which they won't in their own right) email for free postage codes or for a code to give free postage on one site if your combined orders are below the free postage limits. Please note this only applies to orders placed at the same time.
- Canada &
- British Europe
- British Islands
- Omnibus Issues
British Commonwealth Omnibus IssuesPrivacy Statement
Steve Irwin Stamps is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Steve Irwin Stamps may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
If you place an order we collect the following information:
We also collect name and email addresses where an individual has not placed an order but has opted to receive marketing emails.
- Contact information including address, postcode telephone number and email address
- Other optional information such as where you heard of us, delivery notes or information supplied by you
- An optional opt-in to receive an occasional marketing email
- In order to serve you most efficiently, reputable third-party banking (Global Payments/Realex and PayPal) handle our credit card transactions. They receive the information needed to verify and authorise your payment card. All such organisations are under strict obligation to keep your personal information private.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To process your order and obtain payment
- Internal record keeping
- We may very occasionally, if you have opted to receive them send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We only keep your personal data for as long as necessary for the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To make full use of the online shopping and personalised features on steveirwinstamps.co.uk, your computer or tablet will need to accept cookies, as we can only provide you with certain personalised features of this website by using them.
Our cookies don't store sensitive information such as your name, address or payment details: they simply hold a number that is tied to a table in the site database, and this table in turns holds the various aspects of your session such as whether you are logged in, what items are in the basket and any coupons that have been entered or are used to provide us with information on site usage so we can continually improved our website and your user experience. However, if you'd prefer to restrict, block or delete cookies from steveirwincommonwealth.co.uk, or any other website, you can use your browser to do this. Each browser is different, so check the 'Help' menu of your particular browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
Here is a list of the main cookies we use, and what we use them for
Name Purpose Expires ekm_USERNAME Temporary cookie generated to test if cookies are enabled on the visitors browser. 72 hrs (3 days) ekm_pp_USERNAME Stores a unique reference to visitors cart contents. Stores authentication details for customer logged in section. On Exit ekm_tmp_ORDERNUMBER Stores a reference to the visitors order number after an order has been generated. On Exit ekmlastpage Stores the id of the last page accessed so you can be returned to the place you were after adding an item to the cart 1 hr _utma
These cookies enable the function of Google Analytics. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. This helps us take and analyse visitor information such as browser usage, new visitor numbers, user activity when on the site and shopping times. That information helps us to improve the website and your shopping experience. 2 yrs
Third Party Cookies (cookies that are set by a domain other than the one being visited by the user)
Name Purpose Expires is_unique_ Set by statcounter.com. When a person visits a site (with StatCounter code) a cookie is placed in the browser of that visitor. This cookie is then used solely to determine the first time, returning and unique visits to that site. The cookie is not used for any other purpose. This information is used by us to analyse usage of the site including ease of navigation with the aim of improving our website. 5 yrsInformationFrequently Asked QuestionsWhat are your postage and packing charges?
How can I pay for my order?
Where will you ship to?
What is your returns policy?
What will I be charged if I view your prices in Euros or US/Australian Dollars?
Customer LoginLog-in To Your Account/Create AccountContact Information✉: email@example.com
☎ : 020 8657 4851
Member of the Philatelic Traders Society
- Canada &